I found out about a new Yahoo group today for kids with imperforate anus. I was really excited to get onto it and ask lots of questions and talk to other parents that have been there, done that, until I told them I was going to Colorado. One of the moms told me I should forget Colorado, and that she could figure out the laxative trial. She said someone else went to Colorado and wasn't happy.
Well, I looked up the old posts to the group and read what that mom who went to Colorado said, and I was worried. So, I took all of the things that she felt like Colorado was wrong about, and I researched the Cincinnati website to see what Dr. Levitt and Dr. Pena say about her issues. Well, they backed up everything that the Dr.'s in colorado told the mom. I feel better about going to Colorado, but I am still a little nervous in the back of my mind.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomato!
My first tomato of the season! It looks a little funny, but believe me, it tasted great!
No comments:
Post a Comment