Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What a month!

Kameron's stuff has slowed down. We haven't gotten him figured out yet, but we don't have to get x-rays as often as before. He's doing better on his meds, too.
That doesn't mean things have slowed down, however. Friday, while Todd and Aaron were at Father and Son's, our air conditioning went out. Of course, it was on the weekend, and we couldn't get anyone out to fix it until Monday. Boy, was it HOT. I think it finally cooled down to 93 degrees in the house at about 11:00 Saturday night. We got someone to fix it Monday evening, so LET'S HERE IT FOR AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I thank God for air conditioning in my prayers every day!
Yesterday was Aaron's birthday, but I spent the evening in urgent care with Karli, who split her head open on the piano. Kameron was chasing her around the house, and she ran into the piano, so now she has 3 stitches above her eye. The doctor commented on how calm she was. Of course she's calm, she has two older brothers. She's tough!
By the time I came home, we fed everyone, opened presents and had birthday cake, it was pretty late. I can't believe my baby's getting so BIG! =(
It seems like our life is kind of being an adventure, and all I just ask what is tomorrow going to bring?
Hopefully, today will be a nice, plain old boring day!

No comments:

tomato!

tomato!
My first tomato of the season! It looks a little funny, but believe me, it tasted great!