Sunday, May 3, 2009

Missing Credit Cards

Yesterday, I found some of the contents of my wallet on the ground, and Karli had my purse. She likes to empty it, so I took it from her and started gathering up the cards. I noticed, however, that my credit cards, shopping cards, driver's licence and insurance cards were nowhere to be seen. We looked and looked until I offered the kids ice cream to whoever found my cards. Well, Kameron walked over to the computer and pointed to the cd drive. We opened it up, and sure enough, there were my cards, jammed inside.

3 comments:

April said...

Did he get some icecream for finding them? LOL

luvart06 said...

yea, that was a hard one to figure out. On one hand, he put them there, but then he did finally tell us where they were. We settled on giving him a very little, little, bit.

Mela said...

Oh my gosh! LOL!

tomato!

tomato!
My first tomato of the season! It looks a little funny, but believe me, it tasted great!