Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Aaron's Kidnergarten Graduation and Award Ceremony

OOOOOH! My baby is not a kidnergartener anymore. (okay, he does officially have one more day of being a kidnergartener) - am I even spelling that right?
The morning of his graduation, it took a while to convince him that he did not need a bath in the morning, that he had a bath the night before, and that he could not have possibly gotten dirty during the night. Then, he had to wear his church clothes, and insisted I put gel in his hair. He wanted to dress up, because his teacher said he was getting three medals!
Anyways, he had his kidnergarden ceremony yesterday, and he got a "character counts" award, a "diploma" from kidnergarden, and a reading medal and certificate. I was so proud of him! He was so good at the ceremony, too! Man, has he grown in the last 9 months!

No comments:

tomato!

tomato!
My first tomato of the season! It looks a little funny, but believe me, it tasted great!